1. To have a good relationship, focus on being best friends first, then romantic partners second.
2. You can “rewire” your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you’re grateful for every day for 21 days.
3. If the asphalt is too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your dog’s paws.
4. Having plants in your office can help you think more clearly and recall more information due to our brains benefit from exposure to nature.
5. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wrongs you don’t tell your parents about it. You might forgive them, but your parents won’t
next time someone demands your digits and you want to get out of the situation, you can give them this number: (669) 221-6251.
when the person calls or texts, an automatically-generated quotation from feminist writer bell hooks will respond for you.
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS